Owners of this Post-War Morningisde home, were in desperate need of a kitchen overhaul.
This home was purchased as a ‘Renovators Dream’ and as such was in desperate need of some serious work. First cab off the rank was the kitchen, the hub of the home. The previous owners had removed the original timber kitchen leaving a bare space with exposed walls and electrical work.
Black Dog Projects helped develop a kitchen floor plan that would make the most of the space and work well with the couple entertaining lifestyle. The open plan design lent itself to a large island bench in the center of the space. A large pantry and dishwasher was a must and these were cleverly hidden within the kitchen design.
The benches were dressed with 20mm Caesar stone and the kitchen design was sleek, modern but stayed with neutral themes. The installation of feature pendant lights over the bench added additional warmth to the space. The splashback chosen was heat resistant Metaline laminex.
- 20mm caesar stone bench tops
- 3m island bench
- feature pendant lights
- fully integrated dishwasher
- bulk head over upper cupboards
- 900mm wide drawers on inland bench
- Undermount double sink
- Kitchen mixer with filtered water and vegetable washer
- Metaline Laminex Splashback
- Soft closing drawers and cupboards
- power point on island bench
- Polished Chrome handles